Subject: GenEpi-BioTrain Quarterly Update: Sixth edition
From: "ECDC Microbiology" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 18:54:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the sixth GenEpi-BioTrain quarterly newsletter.

We would like to draw your attention to our upcoming virtual training 
organized by Institut Pasteur on the topic of “Waterborne Disease 
(Leptospirosis) and Water Surveillance.” This training will be held on July 
22nd and 24th, 2024, from 9:00 to 12:40 CET.

The primary focus of this training is to introduce participants to both the 
theoretical and practical aspects of waterborne disease surveillance, with a 
specific emphasis on Leptospirosis. For detailed information about the 
workshop and to register, please visit the EVA platform: 
<https://eva.ecdc.europa.eu/course/view.php?id=889> Course: 
GenEpi-BioTrain - Virtual training 8 - Waterborne disease and Water 
Surveillance (europa.eu).

Kind regards,

The ECDC Microbiology & GenEpi-BioTrain teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.